Terms and conditions
My Apartment Place, as a free apartment locator service, is here to help you find an apartment or a potential roommate. By using this site and service, you are acknowledging the following:
- Qualification for an apartment is not guaranteed.
- Roommate compatibility is not guaranteed.
- Lawful use of our service is required in strict accordance with all federal, state and local laws, ordinances and regulations. You may not use the service to assist any other person or entity to violate any federal, state or local laws, ordinances or regulations.
- Misuse of our apartment search form, roommate matching form, and electronic mail (email address) is strictly prohibited. This includes spamming, junk mail, harassment, forgery, fraud, impersonation, obscene language or materials.
- Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate security measures of another individual's system is prohibited. Also prohibited is any activity that might be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration (i.e. port scan, stealth scan, or other information gathering activity).
- Any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the service or the Internet is prohibited. This includes "denial of service" attacks (sending packets with an illegal packet size, UDP flooding, ping-flooding, half-open TCP connection flooding, etc.), and "mail bombing" (i.e. flooding a user or site with large or numerous email messages).